Velisa Africa is bringing Business and ICT Consulting Services to you!
Do you need highly skilled, experienced specialist Consultants to provide Professional Services on a short term to medium term basis?
Business Consultants help organisations to solve issues, create value, maximise growth and improve business performance.
Our aim is to make business easier, by eliminating the need to source, employ and to train people for short term assignments.
Business Consulting and ICT Consulting
- Consulting Services to understand your Operational Business or ICT Landscape
- Business Intelligence
- Full Business Analyst Functionality: Includes Documentation & Process Mapping
- Data Quality Management Consulting
- Data Integration
- Data Governance
- Master Data Management
- Infrastructure Integration
- Customer Experience
- Consulting Workshops
And so much more………
- Labour Relations Consulting: CCMA procedures.
- Labour Relations Training,
- Practical Policy Processes and Guidelines in respect of Labour Relations Processes.
- Employee Equity Consulting & BEE Services: Solutions to assist Business with Processes to become BEE Compliant
- To have organised Employee Equity Structures and Reporting to be BEE Compliant
- Mediation Services
- Sourcing Consultant for Short Term Assignments
- Conflict Management Consulting Services
Learning & Development Consulting
- Skills Development: We are authorised independent Facilitators.
- We provide expertise in various skills development fields to assist employees to function optimally in pressurised work environments
- Skills Audits Assessments: Aligned to Address Training Gaps
- Highlighting Skills Gaps and Inefficiencies
We are 51% black-owned and 31% black-women owned and a proudly South African Level 2 QSE, MICT SETA accredited training-provider. We are also a Professional Services and Business Consulting Company, with Data Management, Data Analysis and Business Analysis expertise. Along with all of that, we aid companies in achieving their B-BBEE score card objectives and social investment mandates.