The Veritas Data Insight 6.1: Administration course is designed for the storage administration, IT security, and systems administration professional tasked with architecting, implementing, administering and using Veritas Data Insight. This class covers how to design, install, configure, administer and maintain Veritas Data Insight.
Students will also learn how to use the core features of Data Insight to investigate risk, compliance and data management use cases.
This course is offered in partnership with Convexum Solutions.
This course is available in the following delivery method(s):
- Instructor-led training (ILT)
- Virtual instructor-led training (VILT)
- Virtual on-demand training (VODT)
- Instructor-led training (ILT): 4 days
- Virtual instructor-led training (VILT): 4 days
- Virtual on-demand training (VODT): 45- day access which includes 24 hours of lab time
You must have a working knowledge of advanced computer terminology and Internet terms, and administrator-level knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system.
This course includes practical hands-on exercises that enable you to test your new skills and begin to use those skills in a working environment.