Symantec : NetBackup 7.7: Administration
13/09/2018 @ 9:00 am - 17/09/2018 @ 4:30 pm
Course Code: MBU7.7ADM
Course Duration: 5 Days
The NetBackup 7.7: Administration course provides the IT professional with instruction on the functionality of NetBackup 7.7 software. This course covers the general principles of using NetBackup to develop and implement a storage management strategy, including how to:
- Configure and operate NetBackup 7.6.1.
- Manage NetBackup using the graphical interfaces, commands, and scripts.
- Provide service protection and recovery.
- Use the NetBackup Activity Monitor, NetBackup reports, and OpsCenter to monitor NetBackup activity.
This course is available in the following delivery methods:
- Instructor-led training (ILT)
This course includes practical hands-on lab exercises to apply your new skills in a virtual NetBackup domain. At the start of class students will choose between Windows-based or Linux-based NetBackup servers to perform lab exercises.
Students should be familiar with general network and storage concepts, and the administration and configuration of Windows or Linux operating systems.