Microsoft : Programming in C# vB
13/09/2018 @ 9:00 am - 17/09/2018 @ 4:30 pm
Course Code: M20483
Course Duration: 5 Days
Velisa Africa is the official Global Knowledge partner in Sub-Saharan Africa. Course details : https://www.globalknowledge.co.uk/courses/microsoft/software_development/m20483.html
This training course teaches developers the programming skills that are required for developers to create Windows applications using the C# language. During their five days in the classroom students review the basics of C# program structure, language syntax, and implementation details, and then consolidate their knowledge throughout the week as they build an application that incorporates several features of the .NET Framework 4.5.
The course introduces many of the techniques and technologies employed by modern desktop and enterprise applications, including:Building new data types,Handling events,Programming the user interface,Accessing a database,Using remote data,Performing operations asynchronously,Integrating with unmanaged code,Creating custom attributes and Encrypting and decrypting data.
At the end of the course, students should leave the class with a solid knowledge of C# and how to use it to develop .NET Framework 4.5 applications. This course uses Visual Studio 2012, running on Windows 8.
Developers attending this course should already have gained some limited experience using C# to complete basic programming tasks. More specifically, students should have hands-on experience using C# that demonstrates their understanding of the following:
- How to name, declare, initialize and assign values to variables within an application.
How to use:
- arithmetic operators to perform arithmetic calculations involving one or more variables;
- relational operators to test the relationship between two variables or expressions;
- logical operators to combine expressions that contain relational operators.
- How to create the code syntax for simple programming statements using C# language keywords and recognize syntax errors using the Visual Studio IDE.
- How to create a simple branching structure using an IF statement.
- How to create a simple looping structure using a For statement to iterate through a data array.
- How to use the Visual Studio IDE to locate simple logic errors.
- How to create a Function that accepts arguments (parameters and returns a value of a specified type.
- How to design and build a simple user interface using standard controls from the Visual Studio toolbox.
- How to connect to a SQL Server database and the basics of how to retrieve and store data.
- How to sort data in a loop.
- How to recognize the classes and methods used in a program.