Microsoft® Office Excel® 2010: Part 3 [Exam 77-882, 77-888]
13/09/2018 @ 9:00 am - 17/09/2018 @ 4:30 pm
Course Code: ELK91-013
Course Duration: 1 Day
Your previous experience with Microsoft Excel has given you a solid foundation in working with this software. You can use Excel efficiently and effectively to solve problems for your business. In this course, you will learn about some of the more advanced features of Excel including automating common tasks, auditing workbooks to avoid errors, sharing your data with other people, analyze data, and using Excel data in other applications.
Beyond the basic features, Excel offers many advanced features that will help you create better, more accurate workbooks. There are also tools that allow you to share your work with other people.
This course can also be used to prepare for the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Certification Exam. The appendix maps this course to the standards and objectives of this exam. There are also two assessment files to test your knowledge.
Prerequisites: To ensure your success, you will need to have a comfort level with the basic skills of Excel like entering data, working with data, using functions, and working with formulas. To meet this prerequisite, you can take any one or more of the following Logical Operations courses:
• Microsoft® Office Excel® 2010: Part 1 • Microsoft® Office Excel® 2010: Part 2
For this course, you will need one computer for each student and one for the instructor. Each computer will need the following minimum hardware configurations:
• 1 GHz Pentium®-class processor or faster
• 1 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
• 16 GB available hard disk space (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)
• CD-ROM drive
• Keyboard and mouse (or other pointing device)
• 1024 x 768 resolution monitor recommended
• Network cards and cabling for local network access
• Internet access (contact your local network administrator)
• Printer (optional) or an installed printer driver
• Projection system to display the instructor’s computer screen
• Microsoft® Office Professional Edition 2010
• Microsoft Windows XP Professional with Service Pack 2. The course was developed using Windows 7, so if you are using an operating system other than Windows 7, you might notice some slight differences when keying through the activities.
• In addition to these minimum requirements, the instructor’s computer should also have a projection system that enables the instructor to project his or her screen for viewing by the entire class.