Microsoft® Office Excel® 2010: Part 2
13/09/2018 @ 9:00 am - 17/09/2018 @ 4:30 pm
Course Code: ELK91-012
Course Duration: 1 Day
Whether you need to crunch numbers for sales, inventory, IT, human resources, or another business unit, the ability to get the right information to the right people at the right time can create a powerful competitive advantage in a complex market environment.
This course builds upon the foundational Microsoft® Office Excel® 2010 knowledge and skills you’ve already acquired and sets you on the road to creating advanced workbooks and worksheets that will deepen your firm’s business intelligence.
You’ll learn a lot of things about Excel 2010, including how to create advanced formulas and organize your data into tables. You’ll discover the power of PivotTables and PivotCharts and how Slicers can make data filtering as easy as clicking a few buttons.
At its heart, this course is about one simple idea: asking your data questions and using Excel 2010 to find the answers.
Prerequisites: Prior to taking this course, you should either have taken Microsoft® Office Excel® 2010: Part 1 or have equivalent knowledge.
For this course, you will need one computer for each student and one for the instructor. Each computer will need the following minimum hardware configurations:
• 1 GHz or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64)
• 1 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
• 16 GB available hard disk space (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)
• CD-ROM drive
• Keyboard and mouse (or other pointing device)
• 1024 x 768 resolution monitor recommended
• Network cards and cabling for local network access
• Internet access (contact your local network administrator)
• Printer (optional) or an installed printer driver
• Projection system to display the instructor’s computer screen
• Microsoft® Office Professional Edition 2010
• Microsoft® Office Suite Service Pack 1
• Microsoft® Windows® 7 Professional with Service Pack 1