Velisa Africa is the official Global Knowledge partner in Sub-Saharan Africa. Course details : https://www.globalknowledge.co.uk/courses/microsoft/cloud_computing/m20246.html
This course describes how to monitor and operate a cloud with Microsoft System Center 2012 R2. This course focuses on how to manage and administer a cloud environment, and it describes how you can monitor key infrastructure elements and applications that run within a cloud. It does not discuss planning and implementation, which is covered in 20247: Configuring and Deploying a Cloud with System Center 2012 R2.
This course describes how to monitor and operate a cloud with System Center 2012 R2. Because this is an extensive technical domain that includes several individual products and technologies, it is strongly recommended administrators have prerequisite knowledge in the following areas:
- Windows Server 2012 experience.
- Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) knowledge.
- Networking experience.
- Working knowledge of previous versions of System Center products.
- Knowledge of configuration of Microsoft SharePoint.
- Hyper-V knowledge.
- Microsoft Azure.
- Knowledge of cloud and data center management processes.
- Storage Area Network (SAN) Knowledge.