Microsoft : Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure vC
13/09/2018 @ 9:00 am - 17/09/2018 @ 4:30 pm
Course Code: M20414
Course Duration: 5 Days
Velisa Africa is the official Global Knowledge partner in Sub-Saharan Africa. Course details : https://www.globalknowledge.co.uk/courses/microsoft/servers_and_applications/m20414.html
Get hands-on instruction and practice planning, designing and deploying a physical and logical Windows Server 2012 R2 enterprise infrastructure in this 5-day Microsoft Official course. This course is part two in a series of two courses that provides the skills and knowledge necessary to design and implement a Windows Server 2012 R2 infrastructure in an enterprise environment. The two courses collectively cover designing, planning, deploying, securing, monitoring, automating, and virtualizing an enterprise server infrastructure. This course covers the knowledge and skills to plan and implement a highly available, secure infrastructure with focus on Active Directory Federation Service (AD FS), public key infrastructure (PKI), and Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS). You will also learn the skills needed to plan and deploy virtual machines including self-service and automation of virtual machine deployments as well as planning and implementing a monitoring strategy that includes Microsoft System Center 2012 R2-Operations Manager. This course maps directly to and is the preferred choice for hands-on preparation for Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE): Exam 414: Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure, which is the fifth of five exams required for MCSE: Server Infrastructure certification. NOTE: Labs in this course are based on Windows Server 2012 R2 and System Center 2012 R2. This course is designed for experienced IT professionals who support medium to large enterprises and have experience administering Windows Server 2012 R2 and have an MCSA: Windows Server 2012 certification or equivalent skills.
Please note that due to the nature of the lab / environment build delegates may be required to work in pairs
- An understanding of TCP/IP and networking concepts.
- An understanding of Windows Server 2012 and AD DS, including planning, designing and deploying.
- An understanding of scripts and batch files.
- An understanding of security concepts such as authentication and authorization.
- An understanding of deployment, packaging, and imaging tools.
- Experience working in a team or a virtual team.
- Achieved the Windows Server 2012 MCSA certification as well as information in the course 20413C: Designing and Implementing an Enterprise Server Infrastructure.