Microsoft : Designing and Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 vA
13/09/2018 @ 9:00 am - 17/09/2018 @ 4:30 pm
Course Code: M20345-2
Course Duration: 5 Days
Velisa Africa is the official Global Knowledge partner in Sub-Saharan Africa. Course details : https://www.globalknowledge.co.uk/courses/microsoft/servers_and_applications/m20345-2.html
This course provides experienced Exchange Server administrators with the knowledge to design and implement an Exchange Server 2016 messaging environment. Students will learn how to design and configure advanced components in an Exchange Server 2016 deployment such as site resiliency, advanced security, compliance, archiving, and discovery solutions. In addition, students will learn about coexistence with other Exchange organizations or Exchange Online, and migration from previous versions of Exchange Server. The course will provide guidelines, best practices, and considerations that will help students optimize their Exchange Server deployment.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- A+ certification or equivalent knowledge.
- Network+ certification or equivalent knowledge.
- Completed Course 2028A, Basic Administration of Microsoft Windows 2000, or have equivalent knowledge of administrative tasks.
In addition to professional experience, students who attend this training should already have the following technical knowledge:
- Attended course 20345-1A: Administering Exchange Server 2016, or have equivalent knowledge.
- Minimum two years of experience working with any version of Exchange Server.
- Minimum of six months of experience working with Exchange Server 2013 or Exchange Server 2016.
- Minimum of two years of experience administering the Windows Server 2012 R2.
- Minimum two years of experience working with Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS).
- Minimum of two years of experience working with name resolution, including Domain Name System (DNS).
- Experience working with certificates, including public key infrastructure (PKI) certificates.
- Experience working with Windows Powershell.