Deploying Voice Workloads for Skype for Business Online and Server 2015 vA
13/09/2018 @ 9:00 am - 17/09/2018 @ 4:30 pm
Course Code: M40409
Course Duration: 5 Days
Velisa Africa is the official Global Knowledge partner in Sub-Saharan Africa. Course details : https://www.globalknowledge.co.uk/courses/microsoft/servers_and_applications/m40409.html
This five-day instructor-led course teaches how to design, plan, and deploy the various voice solutions available with Skype for Business Online and Skype for Business Server 2015. This course will provide you with the knowledge and skills to configure and manage Cloud PBX with PSTN Calling, Cloud PBX with On-Premises PSTN Connectivity, Cloud Connector Edition, and on-premises Enterprise Voice. This course will also provide procedures, guidelines, best practices, and other important considerations that will help you implement, optimize, and troubleshoot Skype for Business Online and Skype for Business Server 2015 voice solutions. This course helps students prepare for Microsoft Exam 70-333 “Deploying Enterprise Voice with Skype for Business 2015.”
- Experience with Skype for Business Server 2015 or Lync Server 2013 technologies and familiarity with supported migration scenarios.
- Proficiency in planning and deploying Skype for Business Server 2015 and Skype for Business Online solutions for end users, endpoint devices, telephony, audio/video and web conferences, security, high availability, and disaster recovery.
- Ability to monitor and troubleshoot Skype for Business Server 2015 at a basic level using Microsoft monitoring and troubleshooting tools (Snooper, centralized logging service (CLS), Key Health Indicators (KHI)).
- Proficiency with Active Directory Domain Services, data networks, Azure Active Directory Domain Services, directory synchronization, and telecommunications standards and network components that support the configuration and deployment of Skype for Business architectures.
- Familiarity with the requirements and process for integrating Skype for Business Server 2015 with Microsoft Exchange Server and Office 365.
- Knowledge of the following technologies: Windows, Windows Server and Hyper-V, QoS, TCP/IP, network load balancing, PowerShell, understanding of Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) (basic telephony concepts including SIP trunking, gateway, and Session Border Controller (SBC) interconnects, and common private branch exchange (PBX) deployment architectures.