Microsoft : Advanced Technologies of Microsoft SharePoint 2016 vA
13/09/2018 @ 9:00 am - 17/09/2018 @ 4:30 pm
Course Code: M20339-2
Course Duration: 5 Days
Velisa Africa is the official Global Knowledge partner in Sub-Saharan Africa. Course details : https://www.globalknowledge.co.uk/courses/amazon_web_services/cloud_computing/gk1980.html
This five-day course will teach you how to plan, configure, and manage the advanced features in a SharePoint 2016 environment. The special areas of focus for this course include implementing high availability, disaster recovery, service application architecture, and Microsoft Business Connectivity Services. This course also focuses on social computing features, productivity, and collaboration platforms and features. Students also will learn about business intelligence solutions, Enterprise Content Management, web content management infrastructure, solutions, and apps. This course also covers how to develop and implement a governance plan, and how to perform an upgrade or a migration to SharePoint 2016.
This is the second in a sequence of two courses for IT Professionals and is aligned with the SharePoint 2016 IT Pro certification.
An ideal candidate for this course must have at least one year experience with deploying and administering multiple SharePoint Server 2013 farms across a large enterprise. The candidate should have completed Course 20339-1A: Planning and Administering Microsoft SharePoint 2016, or should demonstrate equivalent skills
Before attending this course, students must demonstrate the following skills:
- At least a one-year experience of mapping business requirements to both logical and physical technical designs.
- Working knowledge of network design, including network security.
- Software management experience in a Windows Server 2012 R2 enterprise server or Windows Server 2016 environment. Deploying and managing applications natively, virtually, and in the cloud.
- Administering IIS.
- Configuring AD DS for use in authentication and authorization, and as a user store.
- Managing an application remotely by using Windows PowerShell 2.0 or later.
- Connecting applications to SQL Server.
- Implementing claims-based security.