Microsoft® Office Access® 2010: Part 3 [Exam 77- 885]
13/09/2018 @ 9:00 am - 17/09/2018 @ 4:30 pm
Course Code: ELK91-003
Course Duration: 1 Day
You’ve covered many of the basic functions of Microsoft® Office Access® and now you’re ready to learn advanced Access features such as, database management, advanced form design, packaging a database, encrypting a database, preparing a database for multi-user access and more. Knowledge of these features separate database professionals from the casual database users or occasional designers. Today’s training added to that which you’ve gained from the previous two days round out your Access education and provide you with marketable job skills.
You can also use the course to prepare for the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Certification exams for Microsoft Access 2010.
To ensure your success in your course you should have experience working withMicrosoft Access 2010, including a working knowledge of database design and creation, form design and creation, report design and creation, a working knowledge of database querying and the various table relationships.
You can obtain this level of skill and knowledge by taking the following Logical Operations courses:
- Microsoft® Office Access® 2010: Part 1
- Microsoft® Office Access® 2010: Part 2
For this course, you will need one computer for each student and one for the instructor. Each computer will need the following minimum hardware configurations:
- 1 GHz or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
- 1 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
- 16 GB available hard disk space (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)
- CD-ROM drive
- Keyboard and mouse (or other pointing device)
- 1024 x 768 resolution monitor recommended
- Network cards and cabling for local network access
- Internet access (contact your local network administrator)
- Printer (optional) or an installed printer driver
- Projection system to display the instructor’s computer screen
- Microsoft® Office Professional Edition 2010
- Microsoft® Office Suite Service Pack 1
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 Professional with Service Pack 1