DOWNLOAD COURSE INFO
Your training and experience using Microsoft® Access® 2010 has given you basic database management skills such as creating tables, designing forms and reports, and building queries. In this course, you will expand your knowledge of relational database design, write advanced queries, structure existing data, share data across applications, and customize reports. Extending your knowledge of Microsoft Access 2010 will result in a robust, functional database for your users.
You can also use this course to prepare for the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Certification exams for Microsoft® Access® 2010.
To ensure your success, it is recommended you have completed Microsoft® Office Access® 2010: Part 1, or possess equivalent knowledge.
For this course, you will need one computer for each student and one for the instructor. Each computer will need the following minimum hardware configurations:
- 500 MHz Pentium-class processor or faster
- 1 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
- 16 GB available hard disk space (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)
- CD-ROM drive
- Keyboard and mouse (or other pointing device)
- 1024 x 768 resolution monitor recommended
- Network cards and cabling for local network access
- Internet access (contact your local network administrator)
- Printer (optional) or an installed printer driver
- Projection system to display the instructor’s computer screen
- Microsoft® Office Professional Edition 2010
- Microsoft® Office Suite Service Pack 1
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 Professional with Service Pack 1