The Develop Excel Basic course is designed to take a person who desires to learn how Microsoft excel can assist them in their work. Your trainer has over twenty years’ experience with Microsoft Excel and will simplify what others make complicated. Pretty much anyone can learn Microsoft Excel when it is explained from the perspective of normal working people.
The focus is on getting to know and navigating it to do what you want to do.
After you complete this course, you will know how to navigate and perform normal spread sheet functions with Microsoft Excel extending this basic skill.
This course includes practical hands-on exercises that enable you to test your understanding of Microsoft Excel works and insights into what you can do with it.
- Understand the simplicity of Microsoft Windows
- Understand how Microsoft Windows and Office Work together
- Ensure you know how best to navigate and use Microsoft Excel basic functions
Course duration is 3 days.
At least 1 day will be dedicated to ensuring practice of your Microsoft Excel skills to ensure that the delegate has mastered the basic functions.
Lesson 1: Intro to the mind-set behind Microsoft products
- Hardware and Software
- Layers of functionality
- The Windows Frame
- The Microsoft Office Frame
- The Microsoft Excel Frame
- The Microsoft Excel Worksheet Frame
- The Microsoft Excel Cell Frame
Lesson 2: Basic Navigation
- Using the Windows Clipboard
- Microsoft Windows Keyboard Shortcuts
- Microsoft Office Mouse Shortcuts
- Microsoft Office Keyboard Shortcuts
- Microsoft Excel Keyboard Shortcuts
Lesson 3: Basic Functions
- Microsoft Excel Basic Settings
- Microsoft Excel Basic Templates
- Microsoft Excel Basic Conditional Formatting
- Microsoft Excel Basic Referencing other values
- Microsoft Excel Basic Formulas
- Microsoft Excel Basic Data Manipulation Formulas
- Microsoft Excel Basic Graphs
- Microsoft Excel Basic Charts
On successful completion of this course, delegates will receive a Velisa Africa Mastery Basic Excel certificate.