IBM : Advanced System Operator for System i
13/09/2018 @ 9:00 am - 17/09/2018 @ 4:30 pm
Course Code: AS27G
Course Duration: 3 Days
Velisa Africa is the official Global Knowledge partner in Sub-Saharan Africa. Course details : https://www.globalknowledge.co.uk/courses/ibm/operating_systems/as27g.html
This Course is designed to enhance the skills of an iSeries system operator and develop additional skills in the areas of work management, CL Programming and menu creation.
You should be able to:
- Perform Basic system operations
- Describe an interactive job and a Batch job
- Use Help Facilities
- Describe basic security concepts
- Monitor Devices
- Initial Problem determination.
- All this pre-requisite knowledge can be obtained by attending the System Operators Workshop (AS24BGB).