The Data Governance course provides you with all the information you need to make well informed choices about implementing your data governance programme so that your initiative is successful.
You will learn the unique and proven structured approach to designing and successfully implementing a data governance framework that is right for your organisation.
- The scope of a data governance initiative
- The relationship between data governance and data quality
- The core requirements of an effective data governance strategy
- How to design a data governance framework for your organisation
- How to implement data governance without the tears
Training workshop is Instructor-led
Creating Data Governance Solutions
All successful projects need a structured framework and Data Governance is no exception. This unique methodology allows your project design to be flexible enough to meet the needs of your organisational culture while at the same time easy enough for all levels of staff to understand from the outset.
The Askham Pyramid takes the key components of a successful data governance implementation and breaks it down into its constituent parts in a manner that lets you work logically through them while working on your data governance initiative.
25-29 January 2021
19-23 April 2021
26-30 July 2021
25-29 October 2021
Cost excl. VAT