Data Governance October 2019
01/10/2019 @ 9:00 am - 04/10/2019 @ 4:30 pm| R12000
Course Code: N/A
Course Duration: 4 Days
The one day Getting Started in Data Governance course provides you with all the information you need to make well informed choices about implementing your data governance programme so that your initiative is successful.
You will learn the unique and proven Askham Data Governance Methodology which will give you a structured approach to designing and successfully implementing a data governance framework that is right for your organisation.
- The scope of a data governance initiative
- The relationship between data governance and data quality
- The core requirements of an effective data governance strategy
- How to design a data governance framework for your organisation
- How to implement data governance without the tears
- Training workshop is Instructor-led
- Day 1 can be held at Velisa Africa if attendees are from different companies
- Day 1 can be held on-site if all attendees are from the same company. This allows for more in depth and company specific discussion.
- 1 day
- There is an optional second day which is held on-site to customize the methodology. This is viewed as an expert consultation and practical training together.
Creating Data Governance Solutions
The Askham Pyramid is designed to simplify the Data Governance minefield making a successful data governance initiative simple, straight forward and achievable.
All successful projects need a structured framework and Data Governance is no exception. This unique methodology allows your project design to be flexible enough to meet the needs of your organisational culture while at the same time easy enough for all levels of staff to understand from the outset.
Minimum of 6 attendees
Day 1 (per person) – Mixed class at Velisa excl VAT: R5499.00
Day 1 (per person) – All from one company held on site excl VAT: R7499.00
Day 2 – on site excl VAT: R7499.00