Velisa Africa is the official Global Knowledge partner in Sub-Saharan Africa. Course details : https://www.globalknowledge.co.uk/courses/comptia/desktop_applications/g013.html
IT security is paramount to organizations as cloud computing and mobile devices have changed the way we do business. With the massive amounts of data transmitted and stored on networks throughout the world, it’s essential to have effective security practices in place. That’s where CompTIA Security+ comes in. Get the Security+ certification to show that you have the skills to secure a network and deter hackers and you’re ready for the job.
- Recommended that students have taken CompTIA Network+ certification course and exam, together with 24 months experience of networking support/IT administration
- Know the function and basic features of PC components
- Able to use Windows to create and manage files and use basic administrative features (Explorer, Control Panel and Management Consoles)
- Know basic network terminology and functions (such as OSI Model, toplogy, Ethernet, TCP/IP, switches and touters)
- Understand TCP/IP addressing, core protocols and troubleshooting tools.