Velisa Africa is the official Global Knowledge partner in Sub-Saharan Africa. Course details : https://www.globalknowledge.co.uk/courses/citrix/virtualisation/cxd-203.html
The Managing App and Desktop Solutions with Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop 7.6 course provides students with the skills required to effectively support a Citrix application and desktop virtualization solution in a Windows Server 2012 R2 environment.
During this course, students will learn how to successfully manage, monitor, support and troubleshoot a XenDesktop 7.6 solution, which includes growing the implementation to accommodate changes in the environment (adding new applications, new users, new desktops, and new policies) and troubleshooting common issues.
Please be advised that this course has been replaced by the CXD-210 course.
Before taking this course, Citrix recommends that students have:
- An understanding of server, desktop and application virtualization concepts
- Experience with Windows Server 2012 R2, specifically: Active Directory, Domains, Groups and User Accounts, Organizational Units, Group Policy Objects
- Experience with Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 user interfaces
- Basic storage knowledge (manage existing storage types, add new storage)
- Basics of Citrix licensing
- Familiarity with at least one hypervisor (XenServer, Hyper-V, or vSphere)
- Basic understanding of the different types of profiles (local, roaming, mandatory)
- Completed the following courses or can demonstrate equivalent knowledge: CXA-104 Citrix XenApp 7.6: Overview