Velisa Africa is the official Global Knowledge partner in Sub-Saharan Africa. Course details : https://www.globalknowledge.co.uk/courses/citrix/virtualisation/cxd-300.html
This course provides students with the skills required to successfully deploy a complete Citrix hosted application and desktop virtualization solution in a Windows Server 2012 R2 environment. Throughout this course, students will learn how to configure an environment that includes the following Citrix components: XenServer, XenDesktop, Citrix License Server, MCS, PVS, Personal vDisk, StoreFront, NetScaler (ICA Proxy, Load Balancing, Endpoint Analysis), and Citrix Receiver. Upon course completion, students will be able to build a XenDesktop 7.6 environment from scratch and test the implementation to ensure that all components work as expected and that both internal and external end users can access XenDesktop resources successfully.
Please be advised that this course has been replaced by the CXD-210 course.
Before taking this course, Citrix recommends that students have:
- An understanding of server, desktop and application virtualization concepts
- Experience with Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2012 R2, specifically:
- Active Directory
- Remote Desktop Services
- Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) o Domain Name System (DNS)
- Performance Monitoring
- Group Policy Objects
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- Completion of the following course or can demonstrate equivalent knowledge:
- CXD-102 Introduction to Citrix XenDesktop 7
- CXA-104 Citrix XenApp 7.6: Overview