Cisco : Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Infrastructure v6.0
13/09/2018 @ 9:00 am - 17/09/2018 @ 4:30 pm
Course Code: DCIT
Course Duration: 5 Days
Velisa Africa is the official Global Knowledge partner in Sub-Saharan Africa. Course details : https://www.globalknowledge.co.uk/courses/cisco/data_center/dcit.html
Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Infrastructure is a skills-building course focused on the troubleshooting of LAN, SAN, Cisco Data Center Unified Fabric, Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS), and Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI). The course provides rich, hands-on experience in resolving problems on Cisco MDS switches, Cisco Nexus switches, Cisco fabric extenders (FEXs), Cisco UCS and Cisco ACI.
The course is designed to help students prepare for Cisco CCNP Data Center certification and for professional-level data center roles.
Attendees should meet the following prerequisites:
Have attended or have knowledge equivalent to:
- DCICN – Introducing Cisco Data Center Networking
- DCICT – Introducing Cisco Data Center Technologies
- DCII – Implementing Cisco Data Center Infrastructure
- DCVAI – Implementing Cisco Data Center Virtualization and Automation
- DCUCI – Implementing Cisco Data Center Unified Computing