Velisa Africa is the official Global Knowledge partner in Sub-Saharan Africa. Course details : http://www.globalknowledge.ae/courses/cisco/security/sise.html
This course is designed to provide the knowlegde and skills required to install and implement a Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) v1.3 deployment. The Cisco Identity Services Engine is a next-generation identity and access control policy platform that provides a single policy plane across the entire organization combining multiple services, including authentication, authorization, and accounting (AAA), posture, profiling, device on-boarding, and guest management, into a single context-aware identity-based platform. This course covers the key components and procedures needed to install, configure, manage and troubleshoot the Cisco Identity Services Engine.
Attendees should meet the following prerequisites:
- Knowledge of Wireless LAN controllers and Lightweight Access Points. IUWNE recommended.
- Foundation-level network knowledge and skills necessary to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot network devices and applications – ICND1 recommended.
- CCNA Security certification ICND1 or CCNA and IINS.
- Understand the concepts of 802.1X – 802.1x recommended.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows and Active Directory.