Cisco : Implementing Cisco IP Telephony and Video Part 1
13/09/2018 @ 9:00 am - 17/09/2018 @ 4:30 pm
Course Code: CIPTV1
Course Duration: 5 Days
Velisa Africa is the official Global Knowledge partner in Sub-Saharan Africa. Course details : http://www.globalknowledge.ae/courses/cisco/collaboration/ciptv1.html
This five-day course provides students with the knowledge and skills required for implementing a Cisco Collaboration solution at a single-site environment. The course focuses primarily on Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 10.x, which is the call-routing and signaling component for the Cisco Collaboration solution
Lab exercises included in the course help students practice post installation tasks, configure Cisco Unified Communications Manager, implement MGCP and H.323 and, SIP trunks, and build dial plans to place single site on-cluster and off-cluster calling for voice and video. The implementation of media resources, audio and video conferencing are also included in this course.
Attendees should meet the following prerequisites:
- Working knowledge of fundamental terms and concepts of computer networking, including LANs, WANs, and IP switching and routing
- Ability to configure and operate Cisco routers and switches and to enable VLANs and DHCP
- Basics of digital interfaces, PSTN, and VoIP
- Fundamental knowledge of converged voice and data networks
- Prior attendance of the following is recommended: ICND1 and ICND2 or CCNABC, CICD or ICOMM and VIVND2 or CIVND2.