Cisco : Deploying Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
13/09/2018 @ 9:00 am - 17/09/2018 @ 4:30 pm
Course Code: UCCX
Course Duration: 5 Days
Velisa Africa is the official Global Knowledge partner in Sub-Saharan Africa. Course details : http://www.globalknowledge.ae/courses/cisco/collaboration/uccx.html
This course provides students with hands-on experience and knowledge of tasks typically performed during contact center deployment. This includes the deployment of Cisco Unified Contact Center Express (CCX) and Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) as contact center solutions. Tasks include planning, installation and configuration, scripting, and troubleshooting.
This course is based on UCCX release 9.0
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this course are as follows:
- Internetworking Fundamentals (ICND1 and ICND2 Or CCNABC) recommended.
- Basic IP telephony concepts (ICOMM) recommended.
- Cisco Unified Communication Manager deployments (CIPT1V8) recommended.
- Cisco IP Phones, Cisco IP Communicator
- Contact Center Operations
- Microsoft Windows 2000, 2003, XP
- MS SQL 2000, MSDE Databases