Velisa Africa is the official Global Knowledge partner in Sub-Saharan Africa. Course details : https://www.globalknowledge.co.uk/courses/avaya/contact_center/5c00080k.html
In this course, you learn how to plan for, create, manage, and administer applications (scripts and flows) using the basic script commands and elements in the Orchestration Designer tool, available with Avaya Aura Contact Center – Manager. You will learn to combine commands, intrinsics, and expressions to design and develop Contact Center – Manager applications (scripts and flows), and you will learn scripting through live SIP- and AML-based systems connected to CS 1000 and Aura ME platforms.
- Ability to:
- Communicate about basic telecommunications
- Use technical publications
- Identify and use correct telephone features according to customer specifications
- Use Windows 98/XP/2000/2003/2008
- Recognize client/server architecture and networking