Avaya : Avaya Aura Contact Center Implementation
13/09/2018 @ 9:00 am - 17/09/2018 @ 4:30 pm
Course Code: 4C00020K
Course Duration: 5 Days
Velisa Africa is the official Global Knowledge partner in Sub-Saharan Africa. Course details : https://www.globalknowledge.co.uk/courses/avaya/contact_center/4c00020k.html
In this course, you will learn Avaya Aura® Contact Center deployment in SIP and AML environments for connectivity with CS 1000 and Avaya Aura SIP platforms.
This course is designed for personnel responsible for installing and configuring Avaya Aura® Contact Center in a SIP environment. In the course, you will perform pre-installation tasks and install a Voice and Multimedia Contact Server for a SIP-enabled Avaya Aura Unified Communications platform. You will perform commissioning tasks on the Contact Center Manager Server, Contact Center Manager Administration, Communication Control Toolkit, and Avaya Aura Agent Desktop components. You will also install and configure Avaya Media Server, Orchestration Designer, Agent Desktop Displays, and user client software. You will perform system backup and restore and implement the High Availability feature.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Server installation, configuration, and administration
- Experience configuring and troubleshooting PCs and components of TCP/IP
- Ability to diagnose and isolate faults in LAN cabling and connectors
- Experience using maintenance tools and software loads to determine and correct equipment failures
- Ability to identify and locate the major components of the communication server
- Configure Avaya Communication Server 1000 for Avaya Aura® Contact Center
- Configure Avaya Aura® for Midsize Enterprises for Avaya Aura® Contact Center