Velisa Africa is the official Global Knowledge partner in Sub-Saharan Africa. Course details: https://www.globalknowledge.co.uk/courses/avaya/contact_center/5c00070k.html
This course is designed for personnel responsible for administering and managing Avaya Aura® Contact Center Administration. In this course, you will learn how to access Contact Center Manager Administration, and configure Threshold Classes, Call Presentation Classes, Skillsets, Call Center Agents, and Call Center Supervisors. You will learn how to configure administrators through the multiple components of Access and Partition Management and how to bulk load data into the CCMA using the Configuration Tool. This course covers the CCMA interface and the acquisition of resources. Different methods of system management are discussed, including viewing, creating, and modifying tabular and graphical real time displays, and interpreting, viewing, modifying, and scheduling standard and user-defined historical reports.
- Understanding of basic telecommunications
- Ability to use call center telephone features according to customer specifications
- Ability to use Avaya technical publications
- Experience using Windows 98/XP/2000/2003
- Familiarity with Client/Server architecture and networking