As from 1 Feb 2018, the majority of Brocade SAN courses will all be delivered in free web -based training (no remote labs). We know that some of the training has a much greater impact, if there is also an expert present to guide and answer questions. So, we see this as a wonderful opportunity for us to support, you, our valued customers, by offering to add extra effectiveness to this e-learning, via our expert trainer, who is one of the few Brocade specialists in the country. So, you will have a blended learning model of:
• an instructor to answer questions and explain technologies,
• a lab environment where necessary
• e-learning, delivered via web by Brocade.
You will now receive the theory, experience and execution support, at a far reduced cost of the previous training fees (which had to accommodate the then global training provider).
Our Brocade expert instructor will facilitate and lead the question and answer sessions around the content of the material, both pre and post training on below
- Introduction to Fibre Channel (FC 101-WBT)
- Brocade Associate SAN Administrator (BASA 200)
- Brocade Professional Mainframe SAN Administrator (BPMSNA 300)
- Brocade Network Advisor for SAN (BNA 200-SAN-WBT)
- Fabric OS Update Training (FOS 110-WBT)
- Brocade Professional SAN Administrator (BPSA 300)
- Introduction to Brocade 7840 Extension Switch (EXT 110-WBT)
- Brocade 7840/SX6 (IPEX 300-WBT)
- SAN Troubleshooting (SAN-TS 300)
- Intro to Brocade Analytics Monitoring Platform (AMP 200-WBT)
Meanwhile look here http://bit.ly/2ELoVzZ and register for the training you would like to take. Then book with us for the days on which we will be hosting this e-learning. Or, Give us a call, in order that we can advise you with the Brocade SAN training solutions to fit your needs going forward.